Undergraduate Student Travel Grant
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for this grant, you must:
- be a full-time undergraduate student of the Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science at the time of the application and at the time of the conference
- be presenting scholarly work at a conference, and be included in the conference program
- have completed the scholarly work while you were a student at UBC Okanagan
- not have been awarded the undergraduate student travel grant in the past
How to apply
- Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis, but your planning should start early. In addition to timelines to successfully book travel, the adjudication process for travel grant applications requires a minimum of 10 business days. Please also refer to UBC’s guidelines on travel expenditures, including Policy 83.
- Review the Undergraduate Travel Grant Information (Terms) below.
- Fill out the application form and supply all required documentation specified in the Terms.